Client Grievance Policy
It is the policy of the Charlotte White Center to address any/all client grievances. The Charlotte White Center believes that all clients should be treated with dignity and respect in order to provide a safe and healthy living environment.
- The client will be made aware of their right to communicate grievances and recommend changes upon entering the program at The Charlotte White Center.
- The client will be encouraged to freely communicate concerns and grievances to agency staff without restraint, interference, coercion or reprisal.
- The client should first notify staff on duty of any major complaint, change or grievance.
- The staff must document in writing any complaint, change or grievance communicated by the client.
- If the client is not satisfied that the grievance has been sufficiently addressed, they may choose to file a formal grievance with the director of the program.
- The director will review the written documents and meet with the client within one week of receiving the grievance.
- Requests for change shall be reviewed during staff meetings.
Download these files for more info: